What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith Encore C6 is a passive center speaker that cost around 250USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.14
and would be 6.02 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.528, LW 0.424, SP 0.412, PIR 0.375; SM: SP0.681, PIR0.335; LFQ 1.338, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.01
with an EQ and would be 8.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.362, LW 0.263, SP 0.267, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.978, PIR0.958; LFQ 1.338, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.14 and would be 6.02 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.