What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith Encore C6 is a passive center speaker that cost around 250USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.42, SP 0.41, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.41; LFQ 1.46, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.25, SP 0.29, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.34, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.