What we know about the measurement:
Monoprice Monolith Encore B6 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 360USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.54
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.479, LW 0.413, SP 0.388, PIR 0.372; SM: SP0.856, PIR0.613; LFQ 0.617, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.77
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.316, LW 0.226, SP 0.303, PIR 0.201; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.954; LFQ 0.527, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.54 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.