What we know about the measurement:
Monitor Audio Silver 50 7g is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 980USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.26, SP 0.31, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.68; LFQ 0.51, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.24, SP 0.25, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.55, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .