What we know about the measurement:
Monitor Audio Silver 50 7g is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 980USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.93
and would be 7.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.292, LW 0.262, SP 0.312, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.859, PIR0.579; LFQ 0.428, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39
with an EQ and would be 8.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.247, LW 0.194, SP 0.271, PIR 0.181; SM: SP0.969, PIR0.962; LFQ 0.428, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.93 and would be 7.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .