What we know about the measurement:
Micca RB42 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 50.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.43, SP 0.51, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.63; LFQ 0.32, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.31, SP 0.3, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.34, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .