What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Leopard is an active toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Meyer Sound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.5Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -4.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 12.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.87
and would be 3.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.458, LW 0.801, SP 0.812, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.544, PIR0.485; LFQ 2.933, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.49
with an EQ and would be 4.81 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.24, LW 0.629, SP 0.669, PIR 0.495; SM: SP0.788, PIR0.732; LFQ 2.933, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.87 and would be 3.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz