What we know about the measurement:
Martin Logan 5XW is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.66, SP 0.61, PIR 0.62; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.67; LFQ 0.23, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.38, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.23, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.