What we know about the measurement:
Martin Logan 5XW is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.46
and would be 5.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.656, SP 0.614, PIR 0.614; SM: SP0.796, PIR0.636; LFQ 0.223, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.81
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.414, LW 0.322, SP 0.355, PIR 0.301; SM: SP0.918, PIR0.886; LFQ 0.223, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.46 and would be 5.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.