What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio CDD15 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Martin Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.78
and would be 4.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.894, LW 0.701, SP 0.615, PIR 0.586; SM: SP0.684, PIR0.432; LFQ 2.209, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.06
with an EQ and would be 6.23 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.759, LW 0.589, SP 0.627, PIR 0.545; SM: SP0.926, PIR0.892; LFQ 1.818, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.78 and would be 4.7 with a perfect subwoofer.