What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio CDD12 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Martin Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 92.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.24
and would be 4.22 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.042, LW 0.821, SP 0.834, PIR 0.772; SM: SP0.756, PIR0.622; LFQ 1.746, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.01
with an EQ and would be 6.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.767, LW 0.532, SP 0.611, PIR 0.517; SM: SP0.872, PIR0.821; LFQ 1.493, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.24 and would be 4.22 with a perfect subwoofer.