What we know about the measurement:
Martin Audio CDD12 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Martin Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
and would be 4.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.04, LW 0.82, SP 0.83, PIR 0.78; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.65; LFQ 1.49, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
with an EQ and would be 5.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.63, SP 0.67, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.76; LFQ 1.55, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4 and would be 4.3 with a perfect subwoofer.