What we know about the measurement:
March Audio Sointuva is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 7000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.84
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.265, LW 0.229, SP 0.252, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.912; LFQ 0.716, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
with an EQ and would be 8.79 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.205, SP 0.222, PIR 0.172; SM: SP0.984, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.694, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.84 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Note: picture is from Erins web site. This is a same version as v1 with a different crossover.