What we know about the measurement:
Magnepan LRS is a passive panel speaker that cost around 650USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 165.5Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.32
and would be 5.01 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.728, LW 0.529, SP 0.431, PIR 0.433; SM: SP0.325, PIR0.191; LFQ 10.0, LFX 250Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.65
with an EQ and would be 7.01 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.556, LW 0.398, SP 0.342, PIR 0.342; SM: SP0.763, PIR0.75; LFQ 3.93, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.32 and would be 5.01 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.