What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-8000F II is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92
and would be 6.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.418, LW 0.357, SP 0.412, PIR 0.361; SM: SP0.795, PIR0.472; LFQ 1.328, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.72
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.359, LW 0.282, SP 0.313, PIR 0.261; SM: SP0.946, PIR0.914; LFQ 1.428, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.92 and would be 6.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .