What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-500M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.37
and would be 6.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.322, LW 0.321, SP 0.384, PIR 0.345; SM: SP0.809, PIR0.49; LFQ 0.408, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.19
with an EQ and would be 8.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.239, LW 0.213, SP 0.274, PIR 0.211; SM: SP0.982, PIR0.951; LFQ 0.408, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.37 and would be 6.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.