What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch RP-404C II is a passive center speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 124.5Hz (resp. 98.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.41, SP 0.36, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.15; LFQ 1.36, LFX 98Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.28, SP 0.3, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.18, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.