What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag Spectra is an active toursound speaker that cost around 6780USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Kling Freitag.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.79
and would be 5.71 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.518, LW 0.541, SP 0.695, PIR 0.598; SM: SP0.565, PIR0.479; LFQ 2.613, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.24
with an EQ and would be 7.11 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.446, LW 0.403, SP 0.541, PIR 0.428; SM: SP0.816, PIR0.784; LFQ 2.163, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.79 and would be 5.71 with a perfect subwoofer.