What we know about the measurement:
Kling Freitag PIA M is a active columns speaker that cost around 6780USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Kling Freitag .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 87.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.27, SP 0.41, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.12, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.22, LW 0.22, SP 0.31, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 2.12, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: generated from GLL file provided by Kling Freitag, configuration bass reflex with wide mode on