What we know about the measurement:
Kali IN-8 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 760USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
and would be 5.88 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.735, LW 0.492, SP 0.404, PIR 0.411; SM: SP0.856, PIR0.544; LFQ 1.11, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.53
with an EQ and would be 7.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.625, LW 0.395, SP 0.304, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.864; LFQ 1.11, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0 and would be 5.88 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review , yt review .