What we know about the measurement:
KEF Reference 4C is a passive center speaker that cost around 7500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.89
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.551, LW 0.456, SP 0.326, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.965, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.447, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.99
with an EQ and would be 8.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.379, LW 0.286, SP 0.274, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.971, PIR0.949; LFQ 1.447, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.89 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .