What we know about the measurement:
KEF Reference 4C Meta is a passive center speaker that cost around 8000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.5Hz (resp. 32.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
and would be 8.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.26, SP 0.32, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.08, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.21, SP 0.26, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.08, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7 and would be 8.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data computed by KEF is precise above 300Hz, the on axis is corrected below that. The other curves are interpolated below 300Hz and are not very precise.