What we know about the measurement:
KEF Reference 3 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 13500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.2Hz (resp. 35.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
and would be 8.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.25, SP 0.33, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.0, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.24, SP 0.31, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.0, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7 and would be 8.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data computed by KEF is precise above 300Hz, the on axis is corrected below that. The other curves are interpolated below 300Hz and are not very precise.