What we know about the measurement:
KEF R5 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 2600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 76.9Hz (resp. 47.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.479, LW 0.37, SP 0.337, PIR 0.321; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.829; LFQ 0.798, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.72
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.383, LW 0.276, SP 0.244, PIR 0.212; SM: SP0.986, PIR0.952; LFQ 0.806, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review , white_paper review .