What we know about the measurement:
KEF Q250 is a passive center speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.36, SP 0.39, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.7; LFQ 1.02, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.31, SP 0.32, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.99, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .