What we know about the measurement:
KEF Q250 is a passive center speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.23
and would be 6.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.468, LW 0.357, SP 0.386, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.841, PIR0.655; LFQ 0.958, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.385, LW 0.28, SP 0.289, PIR 0.245; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.911; LFQ 0.958, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.23 and would be 6.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .