What we know about the measurement:
KEF LS50 Wireless II is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65
and would be 7.73 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.308, SP 0.31, PIR 0.276; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.817; LFQ 0.676, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.55
with an EQ and would be 8.56 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.329, LW 0.228, SP 0.211, PIR 0.173; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.955; LFQ 0.676, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65 and would be 7.73 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .