What we know about the measurement:
KEF Blade 2 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 25000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.4Hz (resp. 30.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
and would be 8.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.22, SP 0.27, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 1.12, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.2, SP 0.25, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.12, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2 and would be 8.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .
- Note: Data computed by KEF is precise above 300Hz, the on axis is corrected below that. The other curves are interpolated below 300Hz and are not very precise.