What we know about the measurement:
KEF Blade 1 Meta is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 35000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-KEF .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 34.1Hz (resp. 25.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.5
and would be 8.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.24, SP 0.3, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.67, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.0
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.22, LW 0.19, SP 0.27, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.67, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.5 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: white_paper review. .
- Note: Data computed by KEF is precise above 300Hz, the on axis is corrected below that. The other curves are interpolated below 300Hz and are not very precise.