What we know about the measurement:
Jamo S803 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.22 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.524, LW 0.464, SP 0.424, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.219, PIR0.018; LFQ 0.819, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.38
with an EQ and would be 7.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.416, LW 0.361, SP 0.318, PIR 0.277; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.834; LFQ 0.819, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.22 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .