What we know about the measurement:
Infinity R253 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.79
and would be 6.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.417, LW 0.334, SP 0.301, PIR 0.268; SM: SP0.642, PIR0.359; LFQ 0.896, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.48
with an EQ and would be 8.21 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.388, LW 0.287, SP 0.26, PIR 0.226; SM: SP0.942, PIR0.938; LFQ 0.896, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.79 and would be 6.67 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.