What we know about the measurement:
Infinity R162 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 540USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.75
and would be 6.95 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.363, SP 0.391, PIR 0.355; SM: SP0.781, PIR0.568; LFQ 0.515, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.62
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.323, LW 0.252, SP 0.279, PIR 0.223; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.959; LFQ 0.515, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.75 and would be 6.95 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.