What we know about the measurement:
IK Multimedia iLoud MTM is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.29
and would be 7.49 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.445, LW 0.384, SP 0.384, PIR 0.364; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.864; LFQ 0.281, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.321, LW 0.265, SP 0.257, PIR 0.224; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.962; LFQ 0.281, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.29 and would be 7.49 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.