What we know about the measurement:
IK Multimedia iLoud MTM is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 52.7Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.38, SP 0.38, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.32, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.28, SP 0.24, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.33, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.