What we know about the measurement:
Hedd Type 20 MK2 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.2Hz (resp. 33.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
and would be 7.79 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.401, LW 0.334, SP 0.366, PIR 0.322; SM: SP0.938, PIR0.895; LFQ 0.862, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.65
with an EQ and would be 8.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.271, SP 0.32, PIR 0.253; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.915; LFQ 0.862, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21 and would be 7.79 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.