What we know about the measurement:
Harbeth Monitor 30.0 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 56.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.43, SP 0.43, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.97, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.33, SP 0.33, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.93, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.