What we know about the measurement:
HTD Level THREE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 429USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2
and would be 2.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.17, LW 1.08, SP 0.83, PIR 0.86; SM: SP0.26, PIR0.0; LFQ 0.85, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
with an EQ and would be 5.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.96, LW 0.87, SP 0.71, PIR 0.69; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.82, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2 and would be 2.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.