What we know about the measurement:
HTD Level THREE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 429USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.09
and would be 2.17 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.167, LW 1.082, SP 0.825, PIR 0.876; SM: SP0.262, PIR0.008; LFQ 0.728, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.49
with an EQ and would be 4.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.051, LW 0.979, SP 0.796, PIR 0.795; SM: SP0.864, PIR0.725; LFQ 0.728, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.09 and would be 2.17 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.