What we know about the measurement:
HK Audio LINEAR 7 110 XA is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1250USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is HK Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21
and would be 6.29 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.384, LW 0.458, SP 0.572, PIR 0.516; SM: SP0.745, PIR0.478; LFQ 1.709, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.324, LW 0.306, SP 0.422, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.873; LFQ 1.709, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21 and would be 6.29 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 360mm
- Height 540mm
- Depth 310 mm)
- Weight 17 kg