What we know about the measurement:
HK Audio LINEAR 5 112 X is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 645USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is HK Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 92.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.37
and would be 5.68 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.663, LW 0.625, SP 0.725, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.703; LFQ 1.719, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.13
with an EQ and would be 7.21 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.456, LW 0.424, SP 0.531, PIR 0.447; SM: SP0.927, PIR0.862; LFQ 1.719, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.37 and would be 5.68 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: sos review. .
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 127 dB
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 365mm
- Height 668mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 19.5 kg