What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8330A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.35, SP 0.34, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.45, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.26, SP 0.27, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.47, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.