What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8330A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59
and would be 7.84 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.384, LW 0.351, SP 0.335, PIR 0.306; SM: SP0.949, PIR0.878; LFQ 0.379, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.29
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.305, LW 0.267, SP 0.278, PIR 0.227; SM: SP0.956, PIR0.944; LFQ 0.401, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59 and would be 7.84 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.