What we know about the measurement:
GR Research LGK 2.0 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.62
and would be 6.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.597, LW 0.519, SP 0.531, PIR 0.498; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.791; LFQ 0.177, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.08
with an EQ and would be 7.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.404, LW 0.33, SP 0.368, PIR 0.294; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.22, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.62 and would be 6.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: yt review .