What we know about the measurement:
GR Research Klipsch RP-600M Upgrade is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43
and would be 7.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.488, LW 0.425, SP 0.386, PIR 0.367; SM: SP0.938, PIR0.867; LFQ 0.58, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 7.97 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.394, LW 0.349, SP 0.321, PIR 0.282; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.915; LFQ 0.58, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.43 and would be 7.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: yt review .