What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic FH1565 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Fulcrum Acoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 102.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39
and would be 7.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.321, SP 0.418, PIR 0.363; SM: SP0.664, PIR0.604; LFQ 3.392, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.54
with an EQ and would be 8.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.292, LW 0.242, SP 0.378, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.886, PIR0.882; LFQ 3.392, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39 and would be 7.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 60x45