What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic DX1526 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 98.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.7Hz (resp. 43.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.74
and would be 4.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.868, LW 0.697, SP 0.744, PIR 0.695; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.588; LFQ 2.517, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.97
with an EQ and would be 5.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.677, LW 0.577, SP 0.658, PIR 0.585; SM: SP0.765, PIR0.673; LFQ 2.517, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.74 and would be 4.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60