What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CCX1526 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 94.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.83
and would be 6.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.642, LW 0.533, SP 0.489, PIR 0.486; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.653; LFQ 3.307, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.46
with an EQ and would be 7.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.481, LW 0.381, SP 0.394, PIR 0.349; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.906; LFQ 3.307, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.83 and would be 6.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60