What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CCX1526 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Fulcrum Acoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 84.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.53, SP 0.49, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.68; LFQ 3.35, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.36, SP 0.42, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.85; LFQ 3.36, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60