What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic CCX1226 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Fulcrum Acoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 84.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.47, SP 0.58, PIR 0.5; SM: SP0.76, PIR0.72; LFQ 3.07, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.34, SP 0.42, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.78; LFQ 3.1, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Relatively high smoothing; Pattern is 120x60