What we know about the measurement:
Fostex PM03 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 108.4Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.39, SP 0.43, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.59; LFQ 0.21, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.26, SP 0.32, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.25, LFX 76Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.