What we know about the measurement:
Focal 1000 IWLCR6 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 2700USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.63
and would be 5.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.577, LW 0.496, SP 0.464, PIR 0.455; SM: SP0.578, PIR0.382; LFQ 0.194, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.41
with an EQ and would be 7.48 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.343, SP 0.325, PIR 0.326; SM: SP0.871, PIR0.821; LFQ 0.194, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.63 and would be 5.77 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.