What we know about the measurement:
FBT Promaxx 114A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1950USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.47
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.397, LW 0.393, SP 0.468, PIR 0.412; SM: SP0.925, PIR0.878; LFQ 1.986, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.54
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.208, LW 0.208, SP 0.36, PIR 0.247; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.927; LFQ 1.986, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.47 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.