What we know about the measurement:
FBT Promaxx 114A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1950USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.39, SP 0.47, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.86, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.27, SP 0.39, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.79, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.