What we know about the measurement:
FBT Promaxx 112A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.36, SP 0.45, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.59, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.26, SP 0.34, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.4, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.