What we know about the measurement:
FBT Promaxx 112A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55
and would be 7.47 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.323, LW 0.364, SP 0.447, PIR 0.399; SM: SP0.881, PIR0.77; LFQ 1.889, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.85
with an EQ and would be 8.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.218, LW 0.218, SP 0.331, PIR 0.255; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.892; LFQ 1.513, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55 and would be 7.47 with a perfect subwoofer.