What we know about the measurement:
FBT Promaxx 110A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.49, SP 0.69, PIR 0.63; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.72; LFQ 1.76, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.32, SP 0.46, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.91, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.