What we know about the measurement:
FBT Mitus 152A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 3900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is FBT.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.0Hz (resp. 47.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.09
and would be 3.36 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.877, LW 0.873, SP 0.982, PIR 0.908; SM: SP0.467, PIR0.251; LFQ 3.503, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.21
with an EQ and would be 4.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.827, LW 0.806, SP 0.9, PIR 0.839; SM: SP0.744, PIR0.547; LFQ 3.343, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.09 and would be 3.36 with a perfect subwoofer.