What we know about the measurement:
FBT Mitus 152A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 3900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.0Hz (resp. 47.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2
and would be 3.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.88, LW 0.87, SP 0.98, PIR 0.92; SM: SP0.47, PIR0.31; LFQ 3.36, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
with an EQ and would be 5.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.7, SP 0.77, PIR 0.71; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.72; LFQ 3.33, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2 and would be 3.5 with a perfect subwoofer.