What we know about the measurement:
FBT Mitus 115A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 3400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8
and would be 5.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.79, LW 0.62, SP 0.68, PIR 0.63; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.5; LFQ 3.19, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
with an EQ and would be 6.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.57, SP 0.64, PIR 0.58; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.81; LFQ 3.02, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.