What we know about the measurement:
FBT Mitus 115A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 3400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.59
and would be 4.84 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.785, LW 0.618, SP 0.682, PIR 0.627; SM: SP0.654, PIR0.427; LFQ 3.186, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.65
with an EQ and would be 6.46 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.664, LW 0.513, SP 0.573, PIR 0.506; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.839; LFQ 3.033, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.59 and would be 4.84 with a perfect subwoofer.