What we know about the measurement:
FBT Mitus 112A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-FBT .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 5.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.62, LW 0.56, SP 0.53, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.53; LFQ 3.05, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.45, SP 0.42, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.83; LFQ 2.3, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.