What we know about the measurement:
Ex-Machina Pulsar MKII is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 11700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 32.2Hz (resp. 26.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.52, SP 0.56, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.52; LFQ 1.22, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.36, SP 0.4, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.22, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- peak: 110 dB
- Width 289mm
- Height 483mm
- Depth 345 mm)
- Weight 23 kg