What we know about the measurement:
Emotiva Airmotiv T2+ is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 999USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59
and would be 7.17 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.434, LW 0.384, SP 0.435, PIR 0.381; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.735; LFQ 1.174, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.72
with an EQ and would be 8.04 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.376, LW 0.315, SP 0.339, PIR 0.295; SM: SP0.968, PIR0.939; LFQ 1.174, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59 and would be 7.17 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .